- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Give your neighbors another reason to be jealous by bolting on Helo HE879 Wheels
- Designed with a curvaceous 8-spoke pattern
- Cutouts between the spokes and accent bolts around the outer lip add a dynamic edge
- Finished in sleek black with milling around the spokes for contrast
- 1-piece aluminum alloy construction for big weight savings over steel
- Branded center caps come with each HE879 Rim to complete the look
- Offered in an assortment of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold separately
- Your HELO HE879 Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Some motorists don't mind following the leader, going with the flow and never making waves. According to their license plate frames, they'd rather be fishing, or golfing or shopping—anything but driving. For the select few who see their rides as a form of self-expression, there's an easy, affordable and alluring way to stand out as an individual: just bolt on a boss set of Helo HE879 Wheels.
Big on style yet low on cost, the Helo HE879 line of aftermarket rims pumps up your street presence without punishing your savings. They feature an intricately carved 8-spoke pattern with accent bolts around the outer lip and extra cutouts between the spokes. For added dimension, they're finished in black with high-contrast milling around the spokes. Plus, the curved center caps bear the Helo logo to round out their racy appearance.
Even though HE879 Wheels don't cost an arm and a leg, Helo cuts no corners on their construction. They're built from aluminum in a 1-piece design just like their costlier counterparts. Whether you drive a Scion or a Silverado, you can score Helo HE 879 Rims in a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to pair with your pavement pounder. Best of all, they're backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
HELO HE879 Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paulo O (Alexandria, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Aug 29, 2014 7:57 AM
I gave them 4 stars only because I was unaware that my regular lugs wouldn't fit I had to by skinny lugs but other than that they are great looking rims on my truck!