- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For sportier handling and spectacular style, upgrade to TRAK+ H and R Wheel Spacers
- Custom sized for a perfect fit on your vehicle
- Designed to push your wheels out flush with your fenders for enhanced stability, tighter traction and head-turning style
- Available in a range of thicknesses to work with both stock and aftermarket wheels and tires
- Carved from a proprietary blend of aluminum and magnesium for peak strength and fewer pounds than T6 alloy
- Sold in pairs
- TRAK+ H and R Spacers include a Lifetime Defect Warranty
There's a reason why the great pyramids in Egypt have stood for millennia. Alien technology aside, their ultra-wide bases form a formidable foundation that's broad enough to withstand everything from shifting sands to crumbling civilizations. Bring the same degree of stability to your daily driver, weekend track star or show pony with H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers.
Better cornering, better agility, better all-around performance—TRAK+ H&R Wheel Spacers prove that wider truly is better. By pushing your rims out to the edge of the fender wells, they optimize your stance for tremendous traction, great grip and a flush finish. And since these hubcentric spacers boast a full-contact hub, they deliver all the lateral support you need for white-knuckled motoring.
Whether you're rolling on factory wheels and tires or rocking an aftermarket set, TRAK+ H&R Spacers come in a range of thicknesses to work with your setup. Simply measure the gap in your wheel well and pick a size that gets you right to the edge without rubbing. They're carved out of an exclusive aluminum/magnesium alloy that's lighter and tougher than traditional T6 aluminum. And, they're backed by a Lifetime Defect Warranty.
- In order to pick the right H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers, use the measurement guide or video to check your gap before ordering.
H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve D (Roswell, GA) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Accord — Jan 12, 2017 4:46 AM
I Liked the way the spacers fit on the wheel hub they shoulder the boss on hub tight, the lug holes fit the lug bolts nice and tight too. The lug bolts were tuff to replace, I had to split the wheel bearings to pull the hubs to correctly instill the lug bolts, but necessary. Good Kit!!
Reviewed by Danny L (BONNEY LAKE, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Prius — Jan 07, 2017 8:08 PM
These are the best wheel spacers on the market. It is evident that they are manufactured to the highest standard in the industry. I bought these to help bring the rear wheels out to be more inline with the front wheels and they fit the bill perfectly. Very easy to install, and a great price from AutoAnything.com. I couldn't be any more happy with my purchase.
Reviewed by Stephen J (Manchester, NH) Reviewed for a 2001 Audi S4 — Dec 28, 2016 8:35 PM
Had moved to 245-40zr18 from 235's, found these heavy bevel boss ring spacers exactly fit deep chamfered OEM BBS CH28's to a tee. Only spacer made hubcentric this 8mm thick! Super fit, perfect fender clearance and control arms inboard.
Reviewed by Brett W (Trinity, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Lexus RX 350 — Aug 01, 2016 4:43 AM
Spacers turned out perfect on my 2013 Lexus RX 350. Install was simple and fast. SUV drives do much better with a wider stance. Highly recommended
- h&r wheels & rims
- ipcw led mega third brake light
- foose legend ss wheels
- greenstuff pads
- jeep dash mat
- toyota wheel spacers
- american flag bug deflectors for trucks
- chevy avalanche tires
- dodge ram lug nuts
- 2004 ford f250 seat covers
- floor truck mats
- auto steering wheel cover
- travel container on top of car