- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Roll out a new attitude by switching to Ion Alloy 133 Wheels
- Shaped with a split 6-spoke pattern for a full-bodied appearance
- Oversized outer lip is decorated with oval notches and accent bolts
- Ion Alloy signs their name on both the outer lip and center cap
- Built tough from quality aluminum alloy
- Rated to carry 2500 lbs on each rim
- Specially designed with maximum caliper clearance
- Ion Alloy is an offshoot of The Wheel Group, one of the biggest names in the aftermarket wheel industry
- Manufactured to meet ISO 9000, OEM, SEA, JWL-T, VIA and TUV standards
- Sold individually in multiple wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Ion Alloy 133 Wheels come with a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Feel like your rig is looking a little plain Jane? Dress it up with the daring look of Ion Alloy 133 Wheels. With their split 6-spoke design at the center and oversized outer lip accented by oval notches and surface bolts, these eye-catching upgrades make your rig unforgettable. They're doubly branded on the center cap and the outer lip, so there's no mistaking them for stock. And, they come in a chic 2-tone finish for a sharp contrast between the black spokes and machined outer lip.
Jaw-dropping style is one reason to love your Ion 133 Wheels—but it's not the only reason. Besides being easy on the eyes, they're built from premium aluminum to be easy on your suspension, too. And while they don't weigh a ton, each Ion 133 still has enough backbone to support up to 2500 lbs, making them the perfect addition for practically any full-size vehicle.
From imported trucks to domestic SUVs, you're sure to find a set of Ion Alloy 133 Wheels for your 4-wheeled friend. They're available in a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets—all built to strict quality standards by Ion Alloy's parent company, The Wheel Group. To back it up, Ion Alloy covers your 133 Wheels with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size