- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fine-tune your passenger car’s appearance with Ion Alloy 161 Rims
- These sleek aftermarket wheels feature a split 5-spoke pattern with tight lines, electrifying curves and smooth transitions
- Subtly branded with the Ion Alloy emblem on the center cap
- Constructed from aluminum alloy that’s both lightweight and structurally sound
- Sturdy enough to carry up to 1600 lbs per wheel
- Comes in multiple wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to match most sedans, coupes and wagons
- Built with extra caliper clearance for maximum brake compatibility
- Ion Alloy is part of The Wheel Group, a 40-year veteran of the custom wheel industry
- Made to ISO 9000, OEM, SEA, JWL-T, VIA and TUV standards
- Sold separately
- Ion Alloy 161 Wheels are backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
It takes more than just impressive dyno results to earn the respect, admiration and applause of your high-octane peers. Speed and style go together like doughnuts and empty parking lots. And the fastest way to send your ride racing to the head of the pack is replacing your factory rims for Ion Alloy 161 Wheels.
One look at the crisp lines, sweeping slopes and smooth arcs of Ion 161 Rims, and you'll never be satisfied with the stale look of stock ever again. Engineered to excite, they feature a unique 5-spoke design that's split right down the center, creating 10 narrow points that bend gracefully towards the narrow outer lip. For the finishing touch, each Ion 161 comes equipped with a branded center cap.
Hot hatches, luxury sedans, winged wagons—no matter what's parked in your driveway, you're sure to find an Ion Alloy 161 Wheel set that fits. They're offered in an extensive assortment of popular wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. Better still, they're built from light aluminum yet are strong enough to support up to 1600 lbs per wheel. And, every Ion Alloy 161 Wheel includes a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size