- Ships Between 7/31 - 8/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost your big rig’s street presence with Ion Alloy 166 Dually Wheels
- Specially designed for dually pickups
- Styled with an imposing 8-spoke design that bows out on the front wheels and dips in on the rear wheels in true dually fashion
- Signed with the Ion Alloy logo dead center on the hub
- Made from choice aluminum to reduce curb weight without compromising structural strength
- Rated to shoulder up to 3200 lbs per wheel
- Multiple size, bolt pattern and offset options available
- Extra brake caliper clearance is added for maximum compatibility
- Ion Alloy is part of The Wheel Group, a head honcho in the wheel industry with 40 years of experience building exceptional wheels
- ISO 9000, OEM, SEA, JWL-T, VIA and TUV approved
- Sold separately
- Ion Alloy 166 Dually Wheels include a 1-Year Limited Warranty
When there's work to be done, your dually is always up to the challenge. Whether you're hauling a few cubic feet of gravel to a jobsite or towing a camper trailer down to the lake, it has the power, capacity and stamina to tackle any task. It's just missing one thing: personality. Complete the look of your full-size pickup with Ion Alloy 166 Dually Wheels.
Big, bold and burly—that's the attitude infused in your Ion 166 Wheels. Each Ion 166 features a formidable 8-spoke pattern with raised outer walls that add depth to the design. The spokes bow out on the front wheels and sink in on the rear rims for that distinctly dually appearance. And, Ion Alloy adds their logo to the center cap for the final touch.
Parking your rig at mall is a challenge, but finding a set of Ion Alloy 166 Dually Rims that fits is a breeze. They're built in a number of sizes with popular bolt patterns and offsets to choose from. Better still, Ion Alloy constructs each rim from heavy-duty aluminum that's rated to support up to 3200 lbs—perfect for your 1-ton behemoth. To top it off, these Ion Alloy 166 Dually Wheels are all covered by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size