- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free Wheel Installation Kit (with purchase of 4 wheels) With Purchase - A $55.00 Value!
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Gussy up your hardworking pickup with Ion Alloy 167 Dually Wheels
- These dually rims feature a solid center with 8 circular cutouts in place of traditional spokes for a more formidable appearance
- Polished metal finish for a splash of flash
- All-aluminum construction that’s both lightweight and strong enough to shoulder up to 3200 lbs
- Comes in your choice of size, bolt pattern and offset options
- Built with plenty of brake caliper clearance
- Ion Alloy draws on the 40-year experience of its parent company, The Wheel Group, to craft rugged rims that stand the test of time
- All rims made by The Wheel Group are ISO 9000, OEM, SEA, JWL-T, VIA and TUV approved
- Sold separately
- Your Ion Alloy 167 Dually Wheels include a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Like a Rock. Bold Moves. Guts, Glory, Ram. The words might be marketing messages cooked up by Madison Avenue mad men, but the trucks are more than mere hype—especially the hard-pulling, tough-towing, job-finishing duallies. If you're lucky enough to have one parked out in your driveway, show it some respect by upgrading its appearance with Ion Alloy 167 Dually Wheels.
Forget about spindly spokes, delicate detail work and fad finishes. Ion Alloy 167 Dually Rims are designed for rugged good looks that pair perfectly with workhorse pickups. The center section of each Ion 167 Wheels starts out solid and then gets treated to 8 circular cutouts for a modern take on the classic dragster motif. The front rims bulge out while the back wheels sink in. And both styles boast a polished finish that's sure to draw a lot of attention your way.
Just because your truck can haul a ton doesn't mean you have to stress the suspension with overweight steel rims. That's why Ion 167 Dually Wheels are crafted from aluminum—they're lighter than steel yet strong enough to support up to 3200 lbs apiece. Best of all, they come with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size