- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tip the style scales in your favor with Ion Alloy 171 Wheels
- These deep-set rims feature a solid core broken up by 8 circular cutouts
- Armed with an oversized and tiered outer rim
- Built light yet strong from choice aluminum alloy
- Ion 171 Wheels feature load ratings up to a 3300 lbs
- Includes a branded center cap to complete the look
- Available in a host of size, bolt pattern and offset options
- Constructed with ample caliper clearance to accommodate a wide range of brake systems
- As a member of The Wheel Group, Ion Alloy taps into 40 years of wheel-building experience and meets ISO 9000, OEM, SEA, JWL-T, VIA and TUV standards of excellence
- Sold separately
- Ion Alloy 171 Wheels are backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
The old-timers always love to tell the younger generations that there's no replacement for displacement. And it's sage advice—assuming that you're only interested in ponies under the hood. But if you want to accelerate your appearance, there's no replacement for rims. So rev up your rig's profile by bolting on a chic set of Ion Alloy 171 Wheels.
Whether you're customizing your daily driver, weekend track star or concourse cutie, the Ion 171 line of wheels adds a heart-pounding finish to your truck, SUV or Jeep. You won't find a single traditional spoke on your Ion 171 Wheels. Instead, their solid center is stylized with 8 circular cutouts just like you'd find on classic dragster and off-road rims. The deep-set design is accentuated by the oversized, stepped outer lip. And, the included center cap bears the name of its maker: Ion Alloy.
With Ion Wheels 171, you don't have to compromise performance for personality. Unlike heavyweight steel wheels, Ion 171 Rims are wrought from featherweight aluminum. They're available in a wide selection of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. Plus, Ion Alloy Wheels 171 are backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
Ion Alloy 171 Wheels Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy B (LAFAYETTE, IN) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 09, 2018 8:18 PM
I love the packing and how fast it got shipped over the holidays, I will buy more from here!
Reviewed by Mark B (LAKEWOOD, CO) Reviewed for a 1974 Chevy C/K Pickup — Dec 23, 2017 4:46 AM
The Ion 171 wheels from autoanthing where shipped before they said the wheels are great quality look good and the price was lower then any else I found anywhere around nice product autoanything shipped.
Reviewed by Mark M (REDDING, CA) Reviewed for a 1968 International Scout — Dec 11, 2017 11:12 PM
They look great on my '68 Scout 800. The perfect backspacing and the large center hole cleared the lockers. Very satisfied.
Reviewed by Jeffrey P (GREAT FALLS, MT) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford F-150 — Dec 03, 2017 1:43 PM
Great service, I called auto anything with a few questions, they answered all of them and were very pleasant to deal with. they took my order over the phone and were even able to knock a few bucks off. The rims were delivered 4 days later and look great, I will definitely use Auto Anything again for me auto parts needs.