- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tip the style scales in your favor with Ion Alloy 171 Wheels
- These deep-set rims feature a solid core broken up by 8 circular cutouts
- Armed with an oversized and tiered outer rim
- Built light yet strong from choice aluminum alloy
- Ion 171 Wheels feature load ratings up to a 3300 lbs
- Includes a branded center cap to complete the look
- Available in a host of size, bolt pattern and offset options
- Constructed with ample caliper clearance to accommodate a wide range of brake systems
- As a member of The Wheel Group, Ion Alloy taps into 40 years of wheel-building experience and meets ISO 9000, OEM, SEA, JWL-T, VIA and TUV standards of excellence
- Sold separately
- Ion Alloy 171 Wheels are backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
The old-timers always love to tell the younger generations that there's no replacement for displacement. And it's sage advice—assuming that you're only interested in ponies under the hood. But if you want to accelerate your appearance, there's no replacement for rims. So rev up your rig's profile by bolting on a chic set of Ion Alloy 171 Wheels.
Whether you're customizing your daily driver, weekend track star or concourse cutie, the Ion 171 line of wheels adds a heart-pounding finish to your truck, SUV or Jeep. You won't find a single traditional spoke on your Ion 171 Wheels. Instead, their solid center is stylized with 8 circular cutouts just like you'd find on classic dragster and off-road rims. The deep-set design is accentuated by the oversized, stepped outer lip. And, the included center cap bears the name of its maker: Ion Alloy.
With Ion Wheels 171, you don't have to compromise performance for personality. Unlike heavyweight steel wheels, Ion 171 Rims are wrought from featherweight aluminum. They're available in a wide selection of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. Plus, Ion Alloy Wheels 171 are backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
Ion Alloy 171 Wheels Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John E (Stockholm, NJ) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 22, 2016 6:33 AM
My Tacoma looks awesome with these wheels, People with other Toyota point to them and give me thumbs up when I Driving! Many comment when I go to the store!
Reviewed by ronald a (MOOSE LAKE, MN) — Nov 03, 2015 5:32 AM
The wheels arrived at my residence very rapidly after the order was submitted; they were all boxed and protected,also the boxes showed no sign of mis-handling. I inspected each wheel very carefully and found zero defects, the rim areas were in perfect condition and the polish was great. Installation was carefully done by my favorite local shop and the wheels needed very little balancing weights. ( a sure sign of their quality). They look great on my Tundra. Thank you. R. H. A. sr.
Reviewed by Billy J (Franklinville, NC) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford Ranger — Aug 04, 2015 5:00 AM
Finally put some nice wheels on the old ranger that i did a paint job on. Great improvement on the looks, made it look like a completely different truck.!!
Reviewed by Barry H (RIPLEY, MS) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 17, 2014 7:38 AM
The Alloy 171 wheels that I purchased are Great !! I have them on a 2000 Jeep TJ Sahara and the look amazing. The quality of the wheel is stunning and has a brilliant shine. Everything about this purchase has been wonderful! Thanks for all your help.