Ion Alloy 174 Wheels
- Ships Between 5/26 - 5/28
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ditch your drab stock rims and step up your style with Ion Alloy Wheels 174
- Formed with a solid center that’s accentuated by 8 circular cutouts
- The oversized outer lip features a boss pattern of circles and dashes
- Double branded with the Ion Alloy name on the outer lip and the logo on the center cap
- Made from premium aluminum alloy to keep the weight down and the structural strength up
- Ion Alloy Wheels Style 174 are rated to support loads up to 3300 lbs per rim
- Multiple wheel size, bolt pattern and offset options to pick from
- Designed with extra caliper clearance
- Ion Alloy is part of The Wheel Group, a powerhouse in the aftermarket rim industry for over 40 years
- Built in accordance with ISO 9000, OEM, SEA, JWL-T, VIA and TUV standards
- Sold separately
- Your Ion Alloy 174 Wheels are covered by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Auto builders put a lot of thought into the engineering of their engines, the ergonomics of their interiors and countless other details. But when it comes to rims, they seem to think that as long they're round, they're good enough. Instead of settling for those stale stock rims, put some serious personality into your rig with Ion Alloy 174 Wheels.
Rugged, intimidating, unforgettable—words alone don't even come close to capturing the attitude that's engineered into the Ion Alloy 174. Rather than sculpting with spokes, Ion 174 Wheels sport a solid core that's stylized with 8 circular cutouts. On top of that, a daring pattern of circles and dashes draws attention to the oversized outer lip, where Ion Alloy signs their name for all to see. And for killer contrast, the entire wheel is finished in black while the lip is milled down to let the metal show through.
Speaking of metal, Ion 174 Wheels are crafted from high-quality aluminum, not old-school steel. This allows Ion Alloy to build bigger wheels without bogging down your suspension and spoiling your performance. In fact, they come in a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit just about any truck, SUV or Jeep under the sun. Best of all, Ion 174 Black Wheels are backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
Ion Alloy 174 Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Maxine G (Schellsburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Dec 28, 2014 2:44 PM
The appearance of the wheels is a 5 Star. They seem to have balanced well. I wasn't aware of the offset and will be needing fender extenders. The centers are a NO Star. The wheels came with large plastic centers that break at the screw holes. The first one came off within 7 miles of driving.Three centers broke off in the first week. I removed the last one before someone behind me got hurt. Currently I am waiting to see if the manufacturer will provide some remedy for the center of my wheels.