Ion Alloy 179 Wheels
- Ships Between 5/22 - 5/27
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get noticed every time you pull out of the driveway on Ion Alloy 179 Wheels
- Decked out with a sick split 6-spoke pattern and raised ridges around the outer lip
- For peak strength and minimal weight, they’re built from aluminum alloy
- Load ratings as high as 3300 lbs per wheel
- Branded with the Ion Alloy emblem on the center hub
- Comes in your choice of wheel size, bolt pattern and offset options
- Ample caliper clearance lets you pair Ion Wheels 179 with a wide range of brake systems
- Ion Alloy is part of The Wheel Group, a 40-year aftermarket wheel veteran with a reputation for excellence, innovation and quality
- Manufactured to ISO 9000, OEM, SEA, JWL-T, VIA and TUV standards
- Sold separately
- Your Ion Alloy 179 Wheels include a 1-Year Limited Warranty
The wheels on the bus go round and round, but no one pays them any mind. The same goes for stock wheels—they simply don't have enough razzle-dazzle to draw the attention of pedestrians, motorists and other onlookers. If you want your truck, SUV or Jeep to be truly irresistible, upgrade with the ultimate eye candy: Ion 179 Wheels.
If the devil is in the details, then the Ion 179 line of rims is the prince of darkness. Every inch of these aftermarket wheels is designed with painstaking care for a powerful personality. Starting with a split 6-spoke pattern, Ion Alloy adds raised ridges around the spokes, a repeating pattern to the oversized outer lip and their logo smack dab on the center hub. Together, they create a formidable facade that is sure to drop jaws while you jet through traffic.
The beauty of Ion Alloy 179 Wheels is more than skin deep. Under the surface, these radical rims are constructed from high-quality aluminum—lighter than steel yet sturdy enough to support up to 3300 lbs per wheel. And since they're offered in a host of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets, you're sure to find a set that fits your ride. Plus, Ion Wheels 179 are covered by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size