Ion Alloy 183 Wheels
- Ships Between 4/27 - 4/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For a posh finish to your regal ride, slip on a set of Ion Alloy 183 Wheels
- These deep-set wheels are styled with 8 split spokes that slope gently towards the inner ring
- Branded with Ion Alloy’s logo right at the center
- Aluminum construction for the best balance of strength and weight savings
- Ion Alloy 183 Rims are rated to shoulder loads up to 3300 lbs apiece
- Sold separately in a wide range of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Manufactured to the same high standards as all dubs from The Wheel Group, a leader in the aftermarket rim industry
- ISO 9000, OEM, SEA, JWL-T, VIA and TUV approved
- Ion Alloy 183 Wheels come backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
New York, Paris and Milan are the epicenters of fashion, but your tastes run more high-octane than haute couture. Turn your driveway into a runway and strike a pose with Ion Alloy 183 Wheels. As sophisticated as the latest Jimmy Choo strappy sandals, the Ion 183 line adds a luxurious edge to your motorway model.
Whether you're dressing your daily driver, weekend warrior or show pony, Ion 183 Wheels are a classy complement to your ride's clean appearance. They're sculpted with 8 slender spokes that are split down the center and accented by oval cutouts. The spokes cut elegant arcs away from the branded center hub, connecting deep down inside the inner ring. For the final flourish, the smooth outer lip of every Ion Alloy 183 is slightly swept back to accentuate the curvature of the spokes.
Alligator might be the material-du-jour for high-fashion accessories, but Ion Alloy Wheels 183 are made from more substantial stuff: aluminum. This advanced alloy delivers the ultimate combination of strength and weight savings, alloying Ion Alloy to build bigger rims that don't stress out your suspension. Best of all, they're backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size