- Ships Between 7/06 - 7/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for Wheel Measurement Guide
- Leave your factory rims in the dust and dress your rig with Ion Alloy 186 Wheels
- Split 8-spoke design highlighted by bead locker accent bolts on the outer lip
- Decorated with the Ion Alloy logo dead center on the hub
- Crafted from choice aluminum that’s both lightweight and tough enough to support up to 3500 lbs per wheel
- A wide range of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets available to fit most trucks, SUVs and Jeeps
- Specially designed with extra space to accommodate bulky brake calipers
- Ion Alloy is a proud member of The Wheel Group, a legend in the custom wheel industry for more than 40 years
- These premium wheels are built to ISO 9000, OEM, SEA, JWL-T, VIA and TUV standards
- Sold separately
- Your Ion Alloy 186 Wheels come with a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Hundreds of braying horses under the hood will earn you a reputation at the racetrack. But you can't show off all those ponies when you're stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic. Put your passion for performance and personalization on display for all to see by scouping up your style with Ion Alloy 186 Wheels.
Don't worry about hurting your factory wheels feeling; even they know they're not in the same league as the Ion 183 line. These killer customs are built with a tapered and split 8-spoke pattern that fills your wheel wells with aggressive lines, sharp angles and unflinching attitude. For a classic off-road appearance, they're studded with accent bead locker bolts around the outer lip. And with the Ion Alloy logo shining bright on the center hub, everyone will know you're just as serious about quality as looks.
Whether you're tearing up the trails in a Jeep or commuting to work in a pickup, you're sure to find an Ion Alloy 183 set to fit. They're available in a slew of sizes with popular bolt pattern and offset options. Plus, they're built from aluminum alloy to keep your curb weight in check. To top it off, Ion Alloy Wheels 183 are backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size