- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Retrofit your rig with an inspired set of Ion Alloy 187 Wheels
- These 8-spoke rims feature raised spoke faces that run up and over the outer lip, creating an alluring pattern all the way out to the edge
- 2-tone finish of black with machined highlights
- Branded on the center cap and on one spoke face
- Sturdy yet lightweight aluminum construction that’s rated to support up to 3525 lbs per wheel
- Pick from an assortment of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Extra room is added to accommodate oversized brake calipers
- Because Ion Alloy is part of The Wheel Group, every wheel they build meets built to ISO 9000, OEM, SEA, JWL-T, VIA and TUV standards
- Sold separately
- Your Ion Alloy 187 Wheels are backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Let's face it—those stock rims are putting more drag on your rig's appearance than a roof-mounted spoiler, cardboard ground effects kit or duct tape bumper ever could. Put those lifeless rims to bed and storm the streets on a wheel set with more visual punch: Ion Alloy 187. Designed to be daring, these upgrades feature a bold 8-spoke pattern that pairs perfectly with rock-crawling Jeeps, hard-pulling pickups and stately SUVs.
At first glance, you might think that the Ion 187 Wheel spokes are split down the center. But that's just an optical illusion created by the contrast between the black base finish and the machined surface of the spoke faces. They wrap all the way up over the oversized outer lip, flaring out as they each the edge. Plus, Ion Alloy signs their name once on a spoke and again on the center hub, so everyone will know where your aftermarket loyalties lie.
Beyond their attention-stealing appearance, Ion 187 Wheels are built from aluminum for performance without excess pounds. They're offered in a broad assortment of popular wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. And, every Ion 187 Wheel includes a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size