- Get a Free Ion Alloy Wheel Installation Kit (with purchase of 4 wheels) With Purchase - A $55.00 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Roll tough with Ion Alloy 196 Wheels
- Rugged 8-spoke rim pattern with machined steps and bolted lip accents
- Choose from several hard-hitting finish options
- Crafted from aerospace aluminum for high strength without the weight
- Select from multiple wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Every 196 rim includes an Ion Alloy branded center cap
- Ion Alloy 196 Wheels are sold individually
- Your Ion Alloy 196 Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
New rims are a tough choice. Do you go with the tried and true, or step out with a style all your own? When you’re ready to go it your own, make the tough choice with Ion Alloy 196 Wheels. Featuring a rugged 8-spoke rim pattern, Alloy 196 Wheels toughen up your truck or SUV with machined steps and bolted accents on the rim lip, and a wide selection of hard-hitting finishes.
Ion 196 rims are not just about talking tough. Crafted from high-grade aluminum alloy, each Ion Alloy 196 wheel is designed to stand tough to whatever the track or trail dishes out. And, the incredibly light build reduces unsprung weight, which in turn boosts performance and handling—both on and off the road.
Now, your rig won’t look very tough if it’s sitting on ill-fitting wheels. So Ion Alloy 196 rims come in a wide selection of wheel widths, diameters, bolt patterns and offsets. And to cap off the tough looks, each Ion Alloy 196 wheel includes an Ion Alloy logoed center cap. What’s more, Ion Alloy backs your 196 Wheels with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel