- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Intensify your rig’s appearance with Ion Alloy 71 Wheels
- Styled with a solid core that’s pierced with 10 circular cutouts and surrounded by a ring of accent bolts
- Lighter than steel, Ion Alloy 71 Wheels are made from aluminum with a machined finish
- Branded with the official Ion Alloy logo on the center hub
- Each Ion 71 is rated to support loads up to 2200 lbs
- Available in a wide assortment of wheel sizes, bolt patterns of offsets to fit trucks, SUVs and Jeeps
- Built with extra brake caliper clearance
- As a member of The Wheel Group, Ion Alloy draws on its parent company’s 40+ years of wheel-building experience
- Manufactured to strict ISO 9000, OEM, SEA, JWL-T, VIA and TUV standards
- Sold separately
- Your Ion Alloy 71 Wheels include a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Following the leader has never been your forte. While other motorists are comfortable fitting in with the crowd, you prefer to drive to the beat of your own drum. But if you're still rolling on stock rims, you're blending in with the highway herd. Now, you can showcase your automotive independence by scrapping those factory wheels and slipping on a set of Ion Alloy 71 Rims.
Whether you're commuting to the office or conquering the Rubicon, Ion 71 Wheels have the guts to go anywhere—and turn heads all along the way. These rugged rims are wrought from high-quality aluminum that's rated to support up to 2200 lbs apiece. Instead of traditional spokes, they're constructed with a solid center broken up by 10 circular cutouts. A ring of accent bolts rounds out the design, and the machined finish gives them a timeless appearance.
From rock-crawling Jeeps to pavement-pounding pickups, there's a set of Ion 71 Wheels to fit practically any rig. They're offered in a host of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. And since they're built with extra backspacing, they're compatible with a wide range of brake systems. What's more, they're all backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
Ion Alloy 71 Wheels Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jay A (Gaithersburg, MD) Reviewed for a 2009 Subaru Forester — Oct 28, 2016 5:46 AM
Wheels fit perfect and look beautiful on my ranger. Changes the whole look of the truck. Also bought new chrome lug nuts. The sales woman was very knowledgeable and helpful and friendly. She made sure I was getting the right wheels for my truck. My order arrived in two days! Great place to do business with.
Reviewed by Randal F (Oakland, IL) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Tracker — May 12, 2016 10:13 AM
Great wheels! Fit and Finish was perfect. Made my old tracker look like new and probably increased the value by $1000. Best price and fastest service on the internet.