Ion Alloy Style 12 Trailer Wheels
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/31 - 4/02
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Raise your trailer’s appearance up a notch with Ion Style 12 Trailer Wheels
- Featuring a split 5-spoke pattern with raised spoke faces that curve inward as they connect with the outer rim
- Comes in a Hypersilver finish with a machined outer lip
- Ion-branded center cap included to finish off the look
- Available in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit everything from boat trailers to campers to compact cars
- Sturdy aluminum construction that’s lightweight yet hearty enough to support up to 2600 lbs per wheel
- Sold individually
- Ion Style 12 Trailer Wheels boast a 1-Year Limited Warranty
That trailer hooked up to your back hitch is more than just a tool for transporting jet skis, gardening equipment and thoroughbreds. It's an extension of your rig and deserves to look its best. Update its appearance with the classic charm of Ion Style 12 Trailer Wheels. With their swept-back split 5-spoke pattern, raised ridges and branded center cap, they're likely to turn just as many heads as the rims on your hard-pulling pickup or SUV.
The bold design of 12 Trailer Wheels is matched by their premium construction. Instead of working with steel, Ion crafts every 12 Trailer Wheel from lightweight aluminum. That way, you're not wasting gas pulling excess trailer weight. After being built, the spokes are treated to a muted Hypersilver finish while the outer lip is machined for added visual depth.
Toy haulers, horse trailers, open-box utility carts—no matter what you're towing, rest assured there's a 12 Trailer Rim that fits. They come in a number of popular sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit most trailers—not to mention a few compact cars, too. And, Ion covers your 12 Trailer Rims with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately.
- Before mounting tires, test- fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility.
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size.