- Ships Between 9/03 - 9/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Trick out your trailer with the custom look of Ion Style 136 Trailer Wheels
- Formed with a killer 5-spoke pattern that features raised spoke faces that wrap all the way up and over the outer edge
- Round divots adorn the outer lip, adding an extra touch of visual texture
- Finished in black with machined accents for intense contrast
- Lightweight aluminum construction for minimal weight and maximum strength
- Pick from a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- Ion Style 136 Trailer Wheels come with a 1-Year Limited Warranty
There's a sense of pride that comes from personalizing your vehicle. A splash of chrome here, an upgraded exhaust system there—it all adds up to a ride that's just like you: one of a kind. And the customization doesn't have to end at your back bumper. Extend your creative expression all the way to your trailer by upgrading to Ion Style 136 Trailer Wheels.
Ion 136 Wheels are built from the ground up to steal the show whenever you hitch up and tow. As aggressive as modern 4x4 rims, they feature a bold 5-spoke pattern with raised spoke faces that wrap up and over the edge to accentuate their radical shape. Round divots dot the outer lip for an added touch of texture. And the entire Ion 136 design pops from its machined and black 2-tone finish.
There's a limit to how much weight your rig can pull, so Ion constructs your 136 Trailer Rims from aluminum instead of steel. Far lighter yet still impressively strong, these alloy wheels are strong enough to support up to 2600 lbs apiece. They come in an assortment of popular sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to pair with toy haulers, boat trailers and utility flatbeds. Better still, Ion backs each Style 136 with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size