- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Advance your ride’s style with a set of KO Offroad 880 Wheels
- Forked 6-spoke design features smooth, machined grooves & accent rivets
- 880 Wheels are available in aggressive, modern finishes
- Constructed in a variety of bolt patterns, widths and offsets
- KO 880s come in select sizes for your truck or SUV
- Offroad 880 Wheels are sold individually
- Your KO Offroad 880 Wheels are backed by 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
When you need a boost in both off-road performance and style, turn your rig up a notch with a set of KO Off Road 880 Rims. Wrought from strong, lightweight aluminum alloy, these rugged rims are capable of taking on rough terrain without weighing down your ride or your rep.
With an eye-catching forked 6-spoke design, KO 880 Wheels further advance your exterior with smooth, machined grooves and recessed accent bolts around the outer lip. KO 880 Rims are crafted in an aggressive, modern finish and come in a variety of sizes, bolt patterns, widths and offsets for a picture-perfect fit on your truck or SUV.
KO Offroad 880 Wheels are sold individually and backed by 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
KO Offroad 880 Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeremy B (haslet, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jun 07, 2016 3:58 PM
Overall I love these wheels. My only gripe, and it's a really annoying one that could have easily been avoided is that the small screws holding the center cap on the wheel are not stainless steel. So they have rusted within 2 weeks of having them on my truck. It is an easy fix but still really crappy that this wasn't thought of when making the wheels.