Konig Backbone Wheels
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 144310
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Pump up your commuter, racer or show car’s visual muscle with Konig Backbone Wheels
- Konig Backbone Wheels boast a slender yet strong 6-spoke pattern
- Finished entirely in matte black for that tactical advantage
- Wrought from lightweight aluminum to shed weight and remain rigid
- Branded two times with the legendary Konig crown logo
- Pick from a number of sizes with varying bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- Your Konig Backbone Wheels come with a 1-year warranty
It's easy to fit in with the flow of traffic. All you have to do is follow the rules, don't make waves and never switch out your stock equipment for aftermarket upgrades. But, if you've got the guts to stand apart and carve out a name for yourself on the street, make the switch to Konig Backbone Rims.
Although they're subtle in their sculpting and finish, Konig Back Bone Wheels make a bold impression on your auto's attitude. Six gently tapering spokes punch out from the center hub, creating powerful arches that slope towards the burly outer lip. For maximum stealth, the whole wheel is treated to a matte black finish. Then, to round out the design, Konig adds their iconic crown logo in two spots: the center cap and one of the spokes.
You don't need Arnold Schwarzenegger's back muscles to lift your Konig Black Backbone Wheels. Instead of using steel, Konig carves your dubs from lightweight aluminum to cut your curb weight. They're available in a host of sizes to fit a wide range of rides. And, Konig covers your Backbone Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel