- Save 10% Use Promo Code 144310
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/06 - 7/08
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Make other drivers, pedestrians and passersby drool over your ride with Konig Candy Wheels
- These honey-dripping dubs feature an old-school 5-spoke pattern with a machined outer lip
- Iced with accent rivets around the inner lip
- Comes in your choice of delectable finishes
- Built from aluminum for lasting strength without the empty calories that come from steel
- Topped with a Konig-branded center cap
- Konig makes Candy Wheels in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- Covered by a 1-year finish warranty
Better hope you have a good dentist. Konig Candy Wheels are sweet enough to give you cavities. Born from Konig's old-school line of dubs, they feature a throwback 5-spoke pattern that looks like it could have come off a track-tuned '69 Goat or '87 Grand National. The inner lip is sprinkled with machined accent bolts, and the machined outer lip adds the perfect finishing touch to these high-octane confections. Plus, they're finished in your choice of rich candy coatings for the final touch of taste.
Forget about sugar, molasses or high-fructose corn syrup—your Konig Candy Rims are cooked up from a more substantial ingredient: aluminum. Besides being lighter than traditional steel, this amazing alloy offers rock-solid rigidity to handle the grind of daily commutes and laps around the speedway.
Finding a set of Konig Candy Wheels that fits is easier than taking candy from a baby. They're built in a wide range of sizes with varying bolt pattern and offset options to pair up with most vehicles. For the cherry on top of this style sundae, Konig backs your Candy Wheels with a 1-year warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel