Konig Centigram Wheels
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 144310
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/30 - 4/01
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Step up your style and shed a few pounds at the same time with Konig Centigram Wheels
- Constructed with a cutting-edge M.A.T. flow forming process that uses less metal while maintaining solid structural strength
- Konig fashions your Centigram Rims with a breezy 5-spoke pattern
- Available in your choice of race-ready hues
- Machined PCD (pitch circle diameter) for head-turning contrast
- Comes complete with a center cap bearing the legendary Konig logo
- Multiple wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to choose from
- Sold individually
- Your Konig Centigrams include a 1-year warranty
Every pound packed onto your automobile is another pound your engine has to push around. A few extra ounces here and there might not seem like much, but they add up fast—and bog down your performance even faster. Now, you can shed excess weight while adding a vibrant visual edge by bolting on Konig Centigram Wheels.
Minimal weight and maximum impact—that's the philosophy behind your Konig Centigram Wheels. Not only are they constructed from aluminum, Konig also employs an advanced M.A.T. flow forming process to reduce the amount of metal used in each wheel. Though light as a feather, they're still tough enough to take to the track for an afternoon of high-speed laps.
Even the design of your Konig Centigram Wheels looks light and airy. They're sculpted with a sleek 5-spoke pattern, finished in your choice of clean colors and machined around the center hub for killer contrast. You can choose from a range of sizes, and each model comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel