- What Do You Drive?
- Maintain your ride’s exterior excellence with Konig Control Wheels
- Low pressure casting ensures strength that won’t weigh you down
- Striking slender 10-spoke design with a thin outer lip
- Konig crafts Control Wheels in a range of diameters and offsets
- Control Rims are available in several finish options
- Your Konig Control Wheels carry a 1-year warranty
What’s sure to be the crown on a long list of vehicle enhancements, Konig Control Wheels provide peak performance with a side of panache.
Crafted using low pressure casting to ensure strength that won’t weigh down your ride, these aluminum alloy rims are unbeatable when it comes to an affordable aftermarket upgrade. And as sleek as they are strong, Konig Control Rims feature a slender 10-spoke pattern with a thin outer lip.
Each Konig Control is crafted in a range of diameters and offsets, along with an array of stunning finish options for you to choose from. Your Konig Control Wheels carry a 1-year warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
Konig Control Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kenny P (Whitmire, SC) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Cobalt — Sep 09, 2017 5:32 AM
These wheels look absolutely awesome on the car, and we're super easy to install. They arrived well protected in separate boxes and wrapped inside each box. There were no scratches or blemishes in the matte black coating. Just had to purchase lug nuts, mount tires and install. Excellent design and perfect amount of backspacing makes them a perfect fit for my Chevy Cobalt.