Konig Daylite Wheels
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 144310
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/18 - 12/22
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Add a brilliant new edge to your prized ride with Konig Daylight Wheels
- Styled with an electrifying 12-spoke pattern that fills your wheel wells with razor-sharp lines
- Pick between a drool-inducing array of colors
- Carved out of aluminum for minimal curb weight and maximum structural strength
- Adorned with the instantly recognizable Konig logo
- Matching center cap included with each wheel
- Comes in your choice of wheel sizes to fit a wide range of road warriors
- Konig Daylight Wheels are sold individually
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
If the shine on your stock rims has faded, rekindle your auto's attitude by swapping them out with Konig Daylite Wheels. Designed to waken your individuality on the street and at the track, these energetic rims feature a dazzling 12-spoke pattern and brilliant Konig branding. To top it off, they come in your choice of vibrant color options to blend in with your paint job or pop out.
The difference between stock rims and Konig Daylite Wheels is night and day. Most factory rims are made from steel, which piles on excess pounds at the expense of performance and fuel savings. On the other hand, Konig Daylite Rims are wrought from aluminum. They cut your curb weight, crank up your MPGs and boost your bragging rights down at the track.
With more than a quarter-century of experience pushing the limits of dub design, Konig truly is the king of custom wheels. Each rim they build must meet their demanding quality standards, and they're available in a range of sizes to fit a host of hot rods. Best of all, your Konig Daylite Wheels are covered by a 1-year warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- konig wheels & rims
- rugged ridge wheel spacer reviews
- wheel spacer ratings
- dual wheel simulator components
- wheel spacers for dodge trucks
- sun shades for mercedes benz
- lexus floor liners
- dodge ram wheels
- rims for 2014 f-350
- wheel spacers for ford trucks
- rubber floor mats for cars
- billet grill
- rain guards for cars