- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Trick out your tuner with the unmistakable look of Konig Deception Wheels
- Styled with a split 6-point spoke pattern that’s equal parts elegant and aggressive
- The perimeter around each spoke is ball-cut machined for added depth and dimension
- Coated with a matte black finish for a stealthy stride
- Adorned with a center cap bearing the official Konig logo
- Konig Deception Wheels are sold individually
- 1-year warranty included
Stock wheels might be stylish to some people all of the time or all people some of the time—but never to you at any time. Tell those factory flops to take a hike and upgrade to a set of Konig Deception Wheels. These beguiling beauties are sculpted with an intricate split 6-spoke star pattern and finished in tactical matte black. For added dimension, each spoke is ball-cut machined around the perimeter. Finally, they're branded with the bona fide Konig crown emblem, proving your taste is true.
Swindlers, charlatans and flimflammers will tell you that steel is the real deal, but Konig Deception Rims aren't so easily tricked. Unlike their overweight competitors, your Deception Wheels are built from premium aluminum. So they're incredibly strong, impressively light and reliably rugged—perfect for a spin around town or a sprint around the track.
Don't be fooled by fly-by-night imitators. Konig has been designing and building radical rims for more than 25 years. And they've earned a reputation for excellence, craftsmanship and innovation that's unmatched. To drive the point home, Konig covers your Deception Wheels with a 1-year warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel