Konig Dial In Wheels
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 144310
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/22 - 12/24
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fine-tune your ride’s personality with Konig Dial In Wheels
- Armed with a dozen slender spokes cutting crisp lines out to the stepped lip
- Accented by notches at the base of the spokes
- Comes in your choice of head-turning finish options
- Wrought from premium aluminum using Konig’s advanced flow form technology
- With flow forming, the alloy is stretched and compressed for enhanced strength, shock resistance and weight savings
- Up to 25% lighter than old-school cast wheels for faster throttle response, greater power and better fuel economy
- Sold separately in your choice of size, bolt pattern and offset options
- Konig Dial In Wheels are backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Your engine's tuned up with a cold air intake, cat back exhaust and power programmer. And your suspension's tricked out with lowering springs, adjustable struts and stiff sway bars. Now, it's time to dial in your style by swapping your stock wheels for a Konig Dial In Rim Set. These electrifying wheels feature a crisp 12-spoke design, accent notches at the base of each spoke and a stepped outer lip for a ferocious finish to your ride's profile.
The surest way to add pepper to your throttle is by subtracting weight from your speed demon—and that's exactly what Dial In Konig Rims do. By building them from aluminum using a smart flow forming process, Konig is able to drop their curb weight up to 25% compared to traditional cast wheels. At the same time, they get a big bump in structural strength and shock resistance, making them the perfect companion at the track as well as in traffic.
Options abound with the Konig Dial In line of aftermarket rims. They're available in an impressive assortment of sizes, bolt patterns and diameters. Plus, you can pick and choose from a palette of powerful finishes. Best of all, Konig backs your Dial In Wheels with a 1-Year Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
Konig Dial In Wheels Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David H (CULPEPER, VA) Reviewed for a 1999 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Oct 19, 2014 5:07 AM
Purchased my grey Dial In wheels at an amazingly low price compared to the competition. Shipped quickly. Had NeoGen 205/50-15 mounted and look has transformed car from "cute" to Aggressive. Beautifully made and wheels do not stick outside of tire with the 205's as they look in some pictures. Very light and have improved ride over OEM's.Very Happy!