- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Send your tuner’s style soaring skywards with Konig Helium Wheels
- The Helium line of Konig Rims features an airy 8-spoke pattern
- Built out of aluminum to shave off excess weight while maintaining maximum rigidity
- Pick and choose between a host of race-inspired hues
- Capped at the center with the notorious Konig logo
- Comes in your choice of sizes
- Konig Helium Wheels are sold individually
- 1-year warranty included
It might take 99 red balloons to lift Nena off the Autobahn, but you only need four Konig Helium Wheels to elevate your auto's attitude into the stratosphere. These refreshing rims are fashioned with a breezy 8-spoke pattern that leaves plenty of airy space for your brakes to show through for unbeatable caliper cleavage. Plus, they come in your choice of racy color options to stand out against or blend in with your finish.
A lot of wheel manufacturers are full of hot air and still build with steel. Not Konig, though. They carve your Helium Rims out of a material that's vastly lighter and still supremely rigid: aluminum alloy. And when you shed pounds off your suspension, don't be surprised if you see an uptick in your MPGs and a bit more response in your steering.
Whether you're piloting a sedan, wagon or zeppelin, you won't have trouble finding Konig Helium Wheels to fit. They're made in a wide range of sizes to work with a broad array of bolt patterns and offsets. As a point of pride, they come with Konig-branded center caps that flash your aftermarket allegiances wherever you go. And, each Konig Helium Rim is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Konig Helium Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by todd r z (CHICAGO, IL) — Nov 21, 2017 3:59 AM
I bought these to reduce unsprung weight. Seat of the pants difference is mild and most may not notice, but gas mileage has gotten better as well. I got these Cus the CE28s are way overpriced.
Reviewed by Ira S (EL PRADO, NM) — Jan 11, 2014 8:29 AM
this wheel was a replacement for a wheel that was bent from a minor accident. it is a perfect math to the other 3. I have been very happy with the complete set I purchased several years ago.
- konig wheels & rims
- power step
- fuel nutz wheels
- husky liners 5th wheel tailgate
- all weather floor mats hyundai
- range rover cargo mats
- toyota wheel spacers
- liberty wheels
- chevy silverado alloy wheels
- hitch for subaru impreza
- bumper guard for pickups
- car mats low cost
- car roof racks and cargo carriers