- Save 10% Use Promo Code 144310
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/07 - 7/09
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Pull off the ultimate automotive prestidigitation by swapping your stock rims for Konig Illusion Wheels
- These dubs are designed with a stellar 10-spoke pattern
- Ball-cut grooves around the spokes come in an array of alluring colors for intense depth and contrast
- Finished in flashy gloss black
- Made from aluminum for it’s mystical properties of strength and weight savings
- Comes complete with Konig-branded center caps
- Multiple wheel sizes to choose from
- Sold individually
- Your Konig Illusion Wheels include a 1-year warranty
Master magician David Copperfield sent shockwaves around the world when he donned a white tuxedo and levitated a Ferrari on live television. But that's nothing compared to the reaction you'll get when you make your stock rims disappear and reappear as Konig Illusion Wheels. Fashioned from impossibly light aluminum with 10 slim spokes, these enchanted upgrades give your ride an astonishing appearance that'll drop more jaws than a Penn and Teller performance.
The real trick to Konig Illusion Rims comes down to the fine detail work. Once the wheel has been formed, Konig goes back through with a ball-cut router and carves out an intricate gutter around each spoke. While most wheel makers would stop there, Konig adds an extra degree of prestidigitation by filling the grooves with your choice of colors. And since the rest of the rim is coated in a glossy black finish, this accent trim pops out like a dove from a handkerchief.
Finding a fitting set of Konig Illusion Wheels is easier than pronouncing abracadabra. They're manufactured in a slew of popular wheel sizes to pair up with a wide range of daily drivers and track attackers alike. For the last little bit of magic, they're also covered by a 1-year warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel