- Save 10% Use Promo Code 144310
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/29 - 7/31
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Stir up your commuter, racer or show car’s sense of style with Konig Incident Wheels
- Their alluring split 5-spoke design speaks to your passion for performance
- Comes in a boss two-tone finish of machined spoke faces floating above a graphite background
- Constructed from aluminum alloy to cut weight without compromising structural strength
- Each Konig Incident Wheel includes a matching center cap with the famous Konig crown insignia
- Available in a host of popular wheel sizes
- Konig Incident Wheels are sold individually
- 1-year warranty
Ever since you bought your prized ride, there's one situation you've been meaning to confront: those stale stock rims. Sure, they've served their purpose up ‘til now. But the longer you put off replacing them, the harder it becomes to earn the respect of your peers at the track and around the cul-de-sac. For a bold change in appearance that's sure to get you noticed, bolt on a set of Konig Incident Wheels
Don't be surprised if you cause a scene on the streets when you pull out of your driveway wearing Konig Incident Wheels. It's hard for onlookers to pull their eyes away from the elegant yet intimidating split 5-spoke pattern—especially since Konig machines each spoke face to set the raw metal in contrast against the graphite base coating. As though that weren't enough to turn heads, they also boast a stylized hub and come complete with Konig-branded center caps.
Hate the excess weight of steel? Then you'll love the aluminum construction of your Konig Incident Wheels. These featherweight dubs boost your curb appeal while cutting your curb weight at the same time. They come in a wide variety of common sizes to fit a slew of automobiles. And, each Konig Incident Rim is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Konig Incident Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews