Konig Lace Wheels
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/05 - 5/07
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Lace up some strength and style with Konig Lace Wheels
- Lacey 20 split-spoke woven design
- Gloss black finish with machined face
- Made from aluminum for a wheel that’s both light and strong
- Select from multiple diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Includes Konig branded center cap on each wheel
- Combines aggressive, edgy style with stellar quality and craftsmanship
- Konig revolutionized the wheel industry and started setting trends back in 1983
- Konig Lace Wheels are sold individually
- Your Konig Lace Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Athletes occasionally lace their protein powder with performance-enhancing substances to take the win. Problem is, that's cheating, and they get caught. But, you don't have to cheat to win when you lace your street machine with a set of Konig Lace Wheels. Featuring a woven 20 split-spoke design, gloss black finish and machined face, your performance-enhancing Konig Lace Rims take the win every time.
Make no mistake, lace may sound like a delicate fabric, but there is nothing delicate about the Konig Lace wheel. Crafted from pure aluminum, Konig Lace rims are lighter and stronger than any of those low-budget wheels you find rolling under your competition. The reduced weight vastly improves handling, and the woven design, gloss black finish and machined face vastly improve your street style.
With your choice of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets, Konig Lace gloss black wheels fit a variety of rides. Like all high-performance Konig wheels, they are sold individually and include the branded Konig Crown Logo center cap to top off the style. And to add the crowning touch to this deal, Konig backs your Lace Wheels with a 1-year warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel