Konig Locknload Wheels
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 144310
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 2/02 - 2/04
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Get street tough with Konig Locknload Wheels
- Rugged split and flared 6-spoke design
- Matte black finish with ball cut machined accents
- Aluminum construction makes these wheels strong and light
- Select from multiple diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Konig Crown logo center cap included with each wheel
- Blends aggressive, edgy style with superior quality and craftsmanship
- Konig has been setting trends and revolutionizing the wheel industry since 1983
- Konig Locknload Wheels are sold individually
- Your Konig Locknload Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
When the competition is always hiding around the next bend, it's best to keep your finger on the hair trigger and keep your ride locked and loaded for action-Konig Locknload Wheels. Holstered with a split and flared 6-spoke design, matte black finish and ball cut machined accents, Konig lock-n-load rims transform your street fighter into a modern-day gunfighter.
Carved from pure aluminum, Konig Locknload Rims are locked for strength and loaded for looks. The bulletproof construction means your wheels can handle the rigors of competition. The low weight means your firearm handles better than ever. And the matte black finish with ball cut machined accents empties the clip on your street-ready style.
Thanks to your choice of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets, Konig lock-n-load rims are designed to fit a range of vehicles. And like the rest of the Konig wheels arsenal, they are sold individually and include the logo-branded Konig Crown center cap for ballistic style. And to pop a cap in this deal, Konig covers your Locknload Wheels with a 1-year warranty.
- Please test- fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel