- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Drop weight and add strength with Konig Milligram Wheels
- Race-ready 10-spoke open design with machined undercut
- Made from aluminum for a super light, super strong rim
- State-of-the-art M.A.T. process makes a lighter and stronger rim than forging
- Choose multiple diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Branded with the Konig Logo center cap on each wheel
- Mixes aggressive, edgy style with superb quality and craftsmanship
- Choose from a gold or matte black finish
- Konig has been revolutionizing the wheel industry and setting trends since 1983
- Konig Milligram Wheels are sold individually
- Your Konig Milligram Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Colin Chapman, founder of Lotus Cars, said that the key to winning races is to ‘simplify, then add lightness.' And the engineers at Konig tore a page right out of old Colin's playbook when they built the Konig Milligram Wheels. Built for both super strength and less weight, your Konig Milligram rims lighten the load and pack on the style with their radical 10-spoke open design and machined undercut.
The strong, yet light backbone for your Konig Milligram rims is pure aluminum. And unlike other rim manufacturers, Konig uses an exclusive M.A.T. flow forming process instead of forging. Under this flow- forming process, excess aluminum is removed, and what's left is thinner, lighter and stronger than any forged aluminum out there. Thanks to this reduced weight, handling is vastly improved, not to mention your ride's style!
Since they're available in multiple diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets, Konig Milligram rims are sure to fit your speed machine. And, since they come in your choice of wicked finishes, Konig Milligram gold or Konig Milligram black, they match your style, too. Sold individually, each Milligram includes a branded Konig Logo center cap for the finishing touch. And better yet, Konig backs your Milligram Wheels with a 1-year warranty.
- Please test- fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel