- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Join the drift revolution with Konig Oversteer Wheels
- Designed with a sleek split 5-spoke pattern and a grooved outer lip
- Finished in your choice of killer color options
- Built from one piece of aluminum for the right balance of strength and weight savings
- Crowned with a center cap bearing the iconic Konig logo
- Sold individually in an array of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Oversteer Rims are sold individually
- Your Konig Oversteer Wheels are covered by a 1-Year Warranty
In the annals of drift culture, Kunimitsu Takahashi and Keiichi Tsuchiya are the founding fathers of this sideways sport. From the hairpin turns of Fuji Speedway to the windy touge mountain passes of Gunma prefecture, these sultans of slip honed the fine art of oversteering and inspired generations of gear heads to follow in their footsteps. Capture the attitude of this adrenaline-soaked sport by slipping into a set of Konig Oversteer Wheels.
Whether you're sliding around the track or threading the needle through traffic, all eyes will be locked on your Oversteer Rims. These daring dubs sport a wild split 5-spoke pattern, cutting sharp lines as they approach the stylized outer lip. You can pick your poison from a wide range of racy color options. And each Konig Oversteer comes complete with a branded center cap.
To keep the weight down and the strength up, Konig Oversteers are built out of lightweight aluminum instead of heavyweight steel. They come in your choice of popular sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit a host of hot rides. Better still, they're all backed by Konig's 1-Year Warranty.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- Before mounting tires, test-fit a wheel on your vehicle to verify compatibility
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct size
Konig Oversteer Wheels Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ellen M (Springfield, MO) Reviewed for a 2012 Infiniti G37 — Aug 18, 2015 8:44 PM
I have a 2012 Infiniti G37 and its the graphite shadow color. These wheels look amazing with this color. In the daylight these wheels lighten up, just like the paint on my car. At night my car gets dark again and so do these wheels. These wheels are a perfect match for graphite shadow.
Reviewed by Rosalito A (FAIRFIELD, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Scion xD — Sep 04, 2014 11:01 PM
Nice wheels, was looking for comfort ride and good looks. Konig oversteer gloss black 16x7.5 with 225/50-16 tires. The only disappointment is auto anything don't sell tires, have to get it somewhere else. Shipping was fast. Receive the wheels in 3 days.