Konig Rewind Wheels
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 6/02 - 6/04
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Bolt on the classic muscle of yesteryear with Konig Rewind Wheels
- Classic 8-spoke design with painted spokes and a polished lip
- Constructed from aluminum for the strongest, lightest wheel possible
- Select from several diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Includes center cap emblazoned with the Konig logo on each wheel
- Merges edgy, aggressive style with the highest quality and craftsmanship
- Konig has revolutionized the wheel industry and set trends for over 25 years
- Konig Rewind Wheels are sold individually
- Your Konig Rewind Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
With fancy electronics, bolt-on mods and an endless array of aftermarket choices, modern tuning has come along way. But back in the day, street racers had to rely on nerve, grit and good old-fashioned knowhow to build their machines. Konig Rewind Wheels are like a blast from this gloried past. With a classic painted 8-spoke design and polished outer rim lip, Konig Rewinds rewind your ride's style.
The quality that's built into Konig Rewind rims is anything but old-timey. Using only the most modern techniques and 100% pure aluminum construction, your Konig Rewind rims are as strong, light and sophisticated as anything on the streets today. Konig then paints the spokes and machines and polishes the outer rim lip to add a touch of old-school, super sport style.
With the Konig Rewind 15x7 or Konig Rewind 16x7 to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect fit. Sold individually, each Konig Rewind wheel includes a branded Konig Crown Logo center cap to cap off the classic muscle style. And, to add some classic muscle to this deal, Konig backs your Rewind Wheels with a 1-year warranty.
- Please test- fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel