- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Roll old school with Konig Roller Wheels
- Nostalgic 20-spoke design with machined bolt-head accents
- Silver painted spokes with a full-machined rim face
- Built from aluminum for the strongest, lightest wheel possible
- Choose from several diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- The Konig logo is emblazoned on the center cap of each wheel
- Melds aggressive, edgy looks with high-quality materials and craftsmanship
- Only Konig has revolutionized the wheel industry and set trends for over 25 years
- Konig Roller Wheels are sold individually
- Your Konig Roller Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Whether you're rollin' deep, rollin' hard or just rollin' with the homies, a set of Konig Roller Wheels keeps your street machine rollin' nostalgic. Featuring a style that rolls straight out of sport tuning's classic beginnings, Konig Roller wheels roll your ride with a meshed 20-spoke design, bolt-head accents on the inner lip, a machined face and old-school silver finish.
Konig Roller rims may look like they rolled out of the 80s, but make no mistake, they roll fully modern. Konig uses only state-of-the-art build techniques and 100% pure aluminum construction, so your Konig Roller wheels are as strong, light and modern as any wheels rolling the roads today. Konig then machines the rim face and lays on a silver finish to complete this blast from the past.
With several diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets to choose from, it's easy to find a set of Rollers for your ride to roll on. Konig Roller wheels are sold individually, and each one includes a branded Konig Crown Logo center cap so you can roll with a finishing touch. And, to roll up the value of this deal, Konig backs your Roller Wheels with a 1-year warranty.
- Please test- fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel