Konig Roller Wheels
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 144310
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Roll old school with Konig Roller Wheels
- Nostalgic 20-spoke design with machined bolt-head accents
- Silver painted spokes with a full-machined rim face
- Built from aluminum for the strongest, lightest wheel possible
- Choose from several diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- The Konig logo is emblazoned on the center cap of each wheel
- Melds aggressive, edgy looks with high-quality materials and craftsmanship
- Only Konig has revolutionized the wheel industry and set trends for over 25 years
- Konig Roller Wheels are sold individually
- Your Konig Roller Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Whether you're rollin' deep, rollin' hard or just rollin' with the homies, a set of Konig Roller Wheels keeps your street machine rollin' nostalgic. Featuring a style that rolls straight out of sport tuning's classic beginnings, Konig Roller wheels roll your ride with a meshed 20-spoke design, bolt-head accents on the inner lip, a machined face and old-school silver finish.
Konig Roller rims may look like they rolled out of the 80s, but make no mistake, they roll fully modern. Konig uses only state-of-the-art build techniques and 100% pure aluminum construction, so your Konig Roller wheels are as strong, light and modern as any wheels rolling the roads today. Konig then machines the rim face and lays on a silver finish to complete this blast from the past.
With several diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets to choose from, it's easy to find a set of Rollers for your ride to roll on. Konig Roller wheels are sold individually, and each one includes a branded Konig Crown Logo center cap so you can roll with a finishing touch. And, to roll up the value of this deal, Konig backs your Roller Wheels with a 1-year warranty.
- Please test- fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel