Konig Turn One Wheels
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 144310
- Ships Between 1/28 - 1/30
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Twist your ride’s style with Konig Turn One Wheels
- Unique curved 10-spoke design
- Quicksilver finish with mirror-machined undercut
- Built strong and light from 100% aluminum
- Your choice of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns
- Every Turn One wheel includes a center cap embellished with the Konig Crown logo
- Melds top-notch materials and craftsmanship with aggressive, edgy style
- The industry trendsetter, Konig has revolutionized wheels since 1983
- Konig Turn One Wheels are sold individually
- Your Konig Turn One Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Hitting turn one at the head of the pack is a great start to a winning run. And equipping your racer with a set of Konig Turn One Wheels is a great start to adding some neck-twisting style. Twisted up with a unique curved 10-spoke design, Konig Turn One Rims feature a silvertoned finish and mirror-machined undercut on the rim lip that's guaranteed to turn heads.
Turned out to be both light and strong, Konig Turn One Rims are crafted from 100% pure aluminum. This twisted mixture of super strength and feather weight transforms road and track handling while standing up to the demands of your competition. And, the mind-bending style adds some curvy looks to your corner-hugger.
To keep this unique design from throwing a curve in your build, Konig Turn 1 rims come in your choice diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns. Like the name implies, Konig Turn One wheels are sold individually. And each wheel includes a center cap bearing the Konig Crown Logo. Plus, to further turn you on to this deal, Konig backs your Turn One Wheels with a 1-year warranty.
- Please test- fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- dual wheel simulator components
- eibach springs pro-spacers pt cruiser review
- rugged ridge wheel spacer reviews
- rubber car mats toyota
- toyota wheel spacers
- vw windshield sun shade
- volkswagen passat lug nuts
- toyota tundra alloy rims
- jeep patriot wheels
- roof cargo racks
- auto license plate frames
- truck brakes