- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Complete your custom tuner’s makeover with a killer set of Konig Wideopen Wheels
- Aggressively styled with 6 split spokes in a star formation
- Pick from multiple two-tone finishes: your choice of painted spokes with a polished outer lip
- Carved from aluminum to keep your curb weight down
- Comes in a host of popular wheel sizes
- Branded with the Konig crown emblem on the included center cap
- Konig Wheels are sold individually
- Konig Wideopen Wheels include a 1-year warranty
True tuners collect automotive upgrades the way boy scouts collect merit badges—an exhaust system here and a camshaft there until suddenly your street machine feels more like a tricked-out track king than a daily driver. But if you want your ride to look like the real deal, chuck your factory rims and change to Konig Wideopen Wheels.
Aggressive lines, smooth curves and stellar contrast are what set your Konig Wide Open Wheels apart from the aftermarket herd. Inspired by the latest trends around the globe, they feature a traditional 6-point star pattern with a contemporary twist. Each spoke is split down the center, doubling the angles for a daring appearance. The spokes are then painted in your choice of colors while the outer lip is polished to a mirror shine.
Whether you're winding your way to work or drifting around turn nine at the speedway, Konig Wide Open Rims have the guts to go the distance. Unlike old-school steel rims, these modern-day marvels are made from premium aluminum for serious weight savings and unflinching strength. They're available in a host of popular wheel sizes, and they're covered by a 1-year warranty.
- Please test- fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel