- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Give your daily driver or pro-drifter a bold attitude adjustment with Konig Z-In Wheels
- Konig fashions your Z-In Rims with a distinct 11-spoke pattern
- The machined spoke faces pop out against the matte black base coating
- For the final touch of toughness, each wheel features a red accent ring around the inner lip
- Built out of lightweight aluminum for lasting strength without the heft of steel
- Decorated with the infamous Konig crown logo
- Multiple wheel sizes available to fit a wide range of rides
- Wheels are sold individually
- Konig Z-In Wheels include a 1-year warranty
From the streets to the speedway, intimidation is almost as important as horsepower. If your rivals aren't sweating bullets just looking at you, they won't hesitate when you're facing off at a red light or a Christmas tree. Crush your competition's confidence by upgrading your appearance with a mean set of Konig Z-In Wheels.
Sorry, sleepers and slowpokes. Konig Z-In Rims are not the wheels you're looking for. Aggressively styled with 11 razor-sharp spokes, they make your speed fiend look like it's going 100 miles per hour even when you're standing stock-still. Then, Konig dials up the attitude with a tri-color finish: matte black below, machined metal above and a fiery red ring rounding out the inner lip. Add all these elements together, and Konig Z-In Wheels deliver a degree of daring that's unmatched.
More than just a pretty face, your Konig Z-In Wheels are engineered for high-octane performance. Carved out of premium aluminum alloy, they're lighter than steel yet strong enough to survive track conditions. And, no matter which wheel size you choose, your Konig Z-In Rims are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Please test- fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel