Lexani CVX-55 Chrome Wheels
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/28 - 1/30
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Lexani wheels offer unprecedented quality mixed with styling, elegance and incisive design
- This forged, monopiece, lightweight alloy wheel features a 10-spoke design and a bling-y chrome finish
- These CVX-55 Chrome Rims combine unique, inverted designs with an aggressive look to enhance the appearance of your vehicle
- Forged wheels are lighter and stronger than cast wheels, so they can have fewer spokes, more advanced shapes or a larger size without sacrificing wheel strength or durability
- CVX-55 Chrome Wheels are available in many sizes, offsets and bolt patterns to fit all types of cars and trucks
- Wheels are sold individually, 4 wheels are required per vehicle
- Lexani CVX-55 Chrome Wheels come with a 1-year defect warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Gracing the world of luxury wheels since 1996, Lexani wheels are your symbol of freedom, enjoyment of life and independence. What better way to show that off than with a set of Lexani CVX-55 Chrome Rims for your vehicle? With a variety of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets available, CVX-55 wheels are perfect for any car, truck or SUV.
This forged, 10-spoke wheel is made of a single piece of lightweight, durable alloy. Since forged wheels are stronger than cast wheels, they can be shaped into more intricate designs with more aggressive styling. This unique look, paired with the shiny chrome finish, means your Lexani CVX 55 Chrome Wheels are as good as it gets.
Our Lexani CVX55 Wheels are each sold separately, but four wheels are required per vehicle. If you have a lift or lowering kit on your truck or SUV, be sure to check with your manufacturer for the proper wheel size. All of our Lexani wheels are backed by our 1-year, lower price guarantee and ship for free in the United States.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel