- Save 15% Use Promo Code LEXANI
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Build your rep on the car show circuit or morning commute with Lexani LSS 55 Black Machined Wheels
- Designed with a balanced 10-spoke pattern
- For added visual punch, each spoke is accented right at the tip
- Constructed from forged aluminum to balance strength with weight savings
- Completely coated in black and highlighted with machined surfaces along the spokes
- Part of the Lexani Signature Series of wheels—available in a range of towering sizes
- Pick and choose between different bolt pattern and offset options
- Sold individually
- Your Lexani LSS-55 Black Machined Wheels come with a 1-year defect warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Just as clothes make the man, wheels make the car. You can keep your ride comfortably casual by sticking with your stock rims, or you can dress your asphalt attacker for success with Lexani LSS-55 Black Machined Wheels. These dubs fuse sophistication with intimidation, setting you miles apart from the highway herd.
Defying convention, Lexani LSS-55 Black Machined Wheels feature a fashion-forward design that's both familiar and unexpected. While it looks like a traditional split 5-spoke design, it's actually armed with 10 distinct spokes—each with their own slight split right at the tip. Plus, the entire wheel is coated in black then treated to an in-depth machining process to create killer contrast.
The finest suits are made from wool, but Lexani tailors these tire-holders from something much sturdier: forged aluminum. Stronger than traditional cast aluminum, it allows Lexani to craft more intricate designs using less metal—and that means big weight savings for you. What's more, your Lexani LSS55 Rims come complete with a 1-year defect warranty on top of a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel