- Save 15% Use Promo Code LEXANI
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Put the perfect finishing touch on your pride and joy with Lexani R-FOUR Black CNC Grooved Wheels
- Styled with an inverted 5-spoke pattern that’s in line with Lexani’s Concave Series
- Finished with a glossy black coating
- Each spoke is CNC grooved around the edge, adding depth and contrast to an already alluring design
- Built to take a beating from forged aluminum
- Unlike cast aluminum or steel, forged alloy is incredibly light while remaining rugged
- Adorned with the Lexani shield logo at the center and badging along one spoke
- Available in a range of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- Your Lexani R-FOUR Black CNC Grooved Wheels include a 1-year defect warranty plus a Lifetime Structural Warranty
When it comes to crafting a world-renowned set of rims, the devil is in the details. If the lines are awkward, the angles off or the finish lacking, then you may as well just stick with stock. For discerning drivers with an eye for fine filigree and opulent ornamentation, only one set of rims will do: Lexani R FOUR CNC Wheels.
Like fine pieces of automotive jewelry, Lexani RR Black CNC Rims feature an exquisite design that accentuates your ride's personality. As part of the Lexani Concave Series, each of the 5 spokes is inverted for the ideal balance of elegance and aggression. Once shaped, the rims are coated in a gloss black finish. Then, the sides of each spoke are expertly CNC-routed, creating a stunning visual contrast.
With more than fifteen years of experience under their belts, Lexani has learned a thing or two about crafting wheels that stand the test of time and the stresses of the streets. That's why they construct your Lexani R4 Black CNC Rims from forged aluminum—it's lighter than steel, stronger than cast aluminum and rugged enough to withstand a ton of punishment. What's more, they come with a 1-year defect warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel