- Save 15% Use Promo Code LEXANI
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Electrify your auto’s profile with a stately set of Lexani R FOUR Machine Black Wheels
- Your R-FOUR Rims are part of Lexani’s sleek Concave Series
- Features a tapered 5-spoke inverted pattern that adds an elegant touch to your ride
- Treated with a two-tone finish: black with contrasting machined faces on the spokes
- Constructed from forged aluminum that’s lighter and stronger than cast aluminum or steel
- Premium quality from a world-renowned brand
- Stylized with the legendary Lexani badge and logo
- Choose from a number of different wheel sizes
- Comes in your choice of bolt patterns and offsets to fit your car, truck or SUV
- Sold individually
- Backed by a 1-year defect warranty on top of their Lifetime Structural Warranty
Runway models in Milan, Paris and New York have only a small stretch of stage to strut their stuff and make an impression. Fortunately, you and your automobile have thousands and thousands of miles of roads to charge across. And, when you hit the streets with a set of Lexani R-FOUR Black Machined Wheels, you'll get more attention than the latest Armani tuxedo, Gucci boots or Vera Wang gown.
High fashion meets high octane in your Lexani R FOUR Machined Black Rims. Following the design cues of Lexani's exclusive Concave Series, they're sculpted with 5 inverted spokes that slope towards the hub. Then, they're treated to a midnight black finish before undergoing a final machining process that exposes the rich metal surface of the spokes. For the finishing touch, your R-FOUR Rims are adorned with double Lexani badging.
To withstand the stresses of the street while still remaining slender, Lexani constructs your R-FOUR Machined Black Wheels from forged aluminum. Besides being stronger than cast aluminum, they also weigh a fraction of steel. You can choose from a wide range of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. Plus, they come with a 1-year defect warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel