- Save 15% Use Promo Code LEXANI
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Recompose your ride’s look and feel with a set of Lexani R-SIX Black Machined Wheels
- R-SIX Rims are part of Lexani’s elite Concave Series
- Sculpted with 6 inverted spokes that dip down towards the branded center cap
- Finished in black with machined spoke faces for a bold contrast
- Decorated with dual Lexani logos
- 1-piece forged aluminum construction
- Lighter and stronger than traditional cast aluminum wheels
- Built in a number of wheel sizes
- Multiple bolt pattern and offset options
- Sold individually
- Your Lexani R-SIX Black Machined Wheels come with a 1-year defect warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Guitars have six strings, and they rock. Your Lexani R-SIX Black Machined Wheels have six spokes, and they don't just rock—they pump out a symphony of style that sets the streets bumping to the backbeat of your gas pedal.
If you think Paul McCartney gets hounded when he's out of the streets, just wait until you dress your ride in Lexani R6 Wheels. Because they're members of the Lexani Concave Series of rims, they feature an inspired inverted design. Each slender spoke dips down towards the hub, drawing your attention towards the badged center cap. And for the ultimate visual encore, Lexani R-SIX Rims sport a two-toned finish—machined spoke faces swimming in a sea of black.
All records hope to go gold, but Lexani prefers to work with a tougher material: forged aluminum. Because it's stronger than traditional cast aluminum, they're able to sculpt your Lexani R SIX Black Rims using less material while remaining just as sturdy. They're available in a host of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to pair with your particular vehicle. Plus, Lexani covers them with a 1-year defect warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Lexani R-SIX Black Machined Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by jennifer r (rockwall, TX) Reviewed for a 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Jul 24, 2015 6:19 PM
FYI will fit but will not beable to be aligned properly without getting an upper control arm with an adjustable ball joint for the front end. This allows the degree of camber to be adjusted. The degree depends on the one u get Mandy's racing brand worked for mine. Also you require a hub ring because these are lug centric not hub centric which is what this car needs or they can fall off. The shop didn't even know this so make sure you check their work or the wheels can work the lug nuts off.
Reviewed by Chris F (Crown Point, IN) Reviewed for a 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Jun 21, 2014 10:09 PM
I got my rims a little later than expected but that was a manufacturer issue. auto anything helped me out with my rims and were extremely helpful. They didn't have tires for my rims which would have been nice but I got my rims cheaper than a bigger company. I'm not sure whether I can say the name of it or not. I would definitely order from auto anything again. They kept me well informed and since my rims were delayed, offered a full refund if I wanted to take it. They always have deals going on