Lexani R-SIX Chrome Wheels
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code LEXANI
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/08 - 5/12
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Don’t be afraid to flash some metal—upgrade with Lexani R SIX Chrome Wheels
- Treated from lip to hub with polished chrome
- R-SIX Chrome Wheels are part of Lexani’s illustrious Concave Series
- Designed with 6 inverted spokes that meet at the Lexani branded center cap
- 1-piece forged aluminum construction that’s both lighter and stronger than cast aluminum wheels
- Built to Lexani’s high standards of craftsmanship and quality
- Available in a range of wheel sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- Your R-SIX Rims come complete with a 1-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Our highways and byways are clogged with cars, trucks and SUVs trying to make a name for themselves. They're bolting on massive spoilers, lifting themselves sky high, and swapping headlights with LED-encrusted replacements. If you want to compete for attention, you need to go big with a bright set of Lexani R-SIX Chrome Wheels.
Channeling the classic style of polished metal, your Lexani R6 Rims come completely coated in chrome. From the hub to lip, every square inch is treated, polished and buffed to bring out a mirror shine. Whether you're cruising down Rodeo Drive or just driving up Main Street, you and your sterling rims will be the center of attention.
Beyond their dazzling finish, Lexani R6 Custom Chrome Rims also feature an inspired design of six inverted spokes sloping down towards a Lexani-badged center hub. For uncompromised strength without the weight of steel, they're constructed from forged aluminum in a number of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. Better still, Lexani backs your R-SIX Rims with a 1-year defect warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel