- Save 15% Use Promo Code LEXANI
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Make a big visual splash by going all matte with Lexani R-SIX Silver Machined Wheels
- Part of the Lexani Concave Series of wheels
- Designed with a half-dozen inverted spokes that join up the center hub
- Each spoke is accented by beveled edges
- Treated with a distinctly gloss-free machined silver finish
- Adorned with two Lexani logos
- Rugged 1-piece forged aluminum construction that’s stronger and lighter than cast aluminum
- Available in your choice of wheel sizes
- Multiple bolt pattern and offset options to choose from
- Sold individually
- Lexani backs your R-SIX Rims with a 1-year defect warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
All that glitters may be gold, but what really shines on the streets is the subtle styling of matte. There's a good reason why Ferraris, BMWs and Audis are all getting wrapped in gloss-free finishes—flat is the fab. Now, you can bring the clean look of raw metal to your ride with a sick set of Lexani R-SIX Silver Machined Rims.
Born from the exclusive Concave Series, Lexani R-6 Machined Silver Wheels are truly a sight to behold. Six beveled spokes gradually fall away from the outer lip, meeting dead center at the center cap. Then, the entire rim is treated with a sophisticated machined silver finish. For the final touch, Lexani inscribes their logo on one spoke and emblazons their iconic crest right over the hub.
Though heavy on style, your Lexani R6 Silver Rims are light on weight. That's because Lexani crafts them all from forged aluminum, so they're stronger while using less metal than traditional cast alloy rims. They come in a wide range of sizes to fit a host of vehicles. And, they're covered by a 1-year defect warranty as well as a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel