Lexani R-TEN Black Machined Wheels
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 11/26 - 12/02
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Fine-tune your ride’s fashion sense with a smart set of Lexani R-TEN Black Machined Wheels
- Carved from forged aluminum for the ideal combination of strength and weight savings
- Built with an inverted 10-spoke pattern that follows the design cues of Lexani’s Concave Series
- Finished in black with machined spoke faces, hub and outer lip
- Badged with the iconic Lexani crest
- Available in a range of wheel sizes
- Choose from multiple bolt patterns and offsets to fit your ride
- Sold individually
- Backed by a 1-year finish warranty and a lifetime structural warranty
The DMV can write a manual of instructions, procedures and laws a mile long, but there's only one rule that matters in the concrete jungle: survival of the stylish. It is dog eat dog out there, and the surest way to rise to the head of the commuter class is to change out your stock wheels with a bold set of Lexani R-TEN Black Machined Wheels.
Intimidation is the name of your Lexani R TEN Wheels' game. Instead of sticking with a safer, more traditional design, Lexani decided to go out on a limb by sculpting them with an aggressive 10-spoke pattern. And since they're part of the Lexani Concave Series, each spoke is tapered to create an added sense of movement. To top it all off, they come in a head-turning two-toned finish of machined surfaces set against a midnight black base.
More than just a pretty face, Lexani R 10 Black Wheels are built from forged aluminum and boast an ultra-rugged 1-piece design. This advanced manufacturing technique keeps your rims good and light while allowing Lexani to build bigger and bigger wheel sizes. Best of all, you get a 1-year defect warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty with every Lexani R TEN Rim.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- lexani wheels & rims
- rugged ridge wheel spacer reviews
- dual wheel simulator components
- wheel extenders
- wheel spacers for dodge trucks
- ford nfl truck accessories
- all weather floor mats land rover
- rims for 2014 f-350
- wheels spacers for chevy truck
- dodge ram wheels
- toyota tacoma brush gaurd
- automotive covers
- cheap dash cover