Lexani R-TEN Chrome Wheels
- Save an Extra 20% Use Promo Code 143020
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/03 - 12/05
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Rise to the top of the style charts with Lexani R-TEN Chrome Wheels
- R-TEN Wheels are part of Lexani’s unique Concave Series
- Built with an inverted 10-spoke design
- Coated in classic chrome that’s polished to a mirror shine
- Your R-TEN Rims come adorned with the Lexani crest front and center
- Made from forged aluminum—it’s lighter than cast aluminum without compromising structural strength
- 1-piece construction for added rigidity
- Comes in multiple wheel sizes with a range of bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- Lexani backs your R10 Chrome Wheels with a 1-year defect warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Head honcho. Big Kahuna. Top Dog. The name may change from town to town, but there can only be one leader of the pack. To earn the title, you need more than just a lethal gas pedal—you've got to have a killer look, too. Slay the competition by slipping into a set of Lexani R-TEN Chrome Rims.
When Lexani sat down to design your R-TEN Wheels, they pulled out all the stops. First, they took a traditional 5-point star and doubled the spokes, creating a commanding 10-point pattern that's both imposing and uncluttered. Then, your Lexani R 10 Rims are treated to a dip in the chrome bath, followed by a thorough polishing. For the final touch, each rim is embellished with the iconic Lexani badge smack dab at the center.
Not only are your Lexani R10 Chrome Wheels dripping with style, they're fortified for lasting strength. Crafted from forged aluminum and formed into a 1-piece shape, R-TEN Rims are sturdy while still weighing less than steel or cast wheels. What's more, Lexani covers ‘em with a 1-year defect warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel