- Save 15% Use Promo Code LEXANI
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Gussy up your Main Street model with Lexani R-THREE Black Machined Wheels
- Each wheel boasts a unique 5-point spoke design
- Finished in a black base coat with machined faces for fierce contrast
- Forged from aluminum alloy into an ultra-sturdy mono-piece design
- Part of the Lexani Concave Series
- Crafted to the highest quality standards
- Dressed up with the Lexani logo at the center and branding around the lip
- Available in multiple wheel sizes with varying bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- Your Lexani R-THREE Rims include with a 1-year defect warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
In the world of high fashion, three names reign supreme: Fendi, Gucci, and Versace. But on the streets, there's only one brand that's synonymous with grace and style: Lexani. And, it's easy to see why once you catch a glimpse of Lexani R-THREE Black Machined Wheels. These runway-worthy rims feature an elegant 5-point spoke with a black and machined finish—a bold combination that's sure to capture the attention of every onlooker.
Better start carrying some Grey Poupon in your glove box. Once you slip on a set of Lexani R-3 Black Rims, you're joining an exclusive club open only to those who appreciate automotive opulence. More than just surface style, they deliver substantial structural strength as well, thanks to their forged aluminum construction.
With over a decade and a half of experience, Lexani are at the top of their game. And it's one of the reasons why they can confidently cover your Lexani R THREE Black Wheels with a 1-year defect warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel