Lexani R-THREE Chrome Wheels
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code LEXANI
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/04 - 3/06
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Send your ride’s style soaring with a chic set of Lexani R THREE Chrome Finish Wheels
- Fashioned with an inverted 5-spoke star pattern
- Each spoke features subtle cutouts and smooth curves
- Coated in premium chrome and polished to a mirror shine
- Featuring a 1-piece forged alloy build that’s stronger, lighter and larger than cast aluminum
- Each R-THREE Wheel bears the iconic Lexani sigil at the center and branding around the lip
- Comes in your choice of wheel sizes with varying bolt pattern and offset options
- Sold individually
- Lexani covers your R-THREE Chrome Rims with a 1-year defect warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Whether you're cruising down the Vegas strip, rolling up Rodeo Drive or fighting traffic on NYC's Fifth Ave, you won't go unnoticed when you're wearing Lexani R-THREE Chrome Wheels. As part of the Lexani Concave Series, these refined rims feature an inverted 5-point star pattern, subtle ornamentation and a polished chrome finish. Together, each element creates a harmony of eye candy with the ideal amount of opulence.
Cast aluminum may be fine for common car wheels, but not for Lexani R THREE Chrome Rims. Instead, they're built using an advanced forging process that fortifies the aluminum alloy. And since the metal is stronger, Lexani can build bigger wheels without the excess bulk weighing down your suspension and spoiling your ride quality.
Forget about fly-by-night wheel builders—Lexani has been designing and crafting high-end dubs since 1996. Over the years, they've earned a reputation for both style and substance, and you'll find that heritage built into your Lexani R3 Chrome Wheels. What's more, they're backed by a 1-year defect warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel