- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Toughen up your already rugged ride with LRG Rims Classico 111 Wheels
- Intimidating split 6-spoke design with aggressive depth and simulated beadlock
- Strong, yet lightweight construction using advanced casting technology
- Offset brake clearance leaves plenty of room on your big performance kit
- Choose from a variety of sizes, bolt patterns and diameters for full-sized rides
- Classico wheels are crafted in a range of contemporary finish options
- Sold individually with an included LRG center cap (lug nuts sold separately)
- Your LRG Rims Classico 111 Wheels are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year powder coat warranty
Prepare your off-roader for epic adventures by replacing those weak stock wheels with a set of LRG Rims Classico 111 Wheels. Cast to be strong, yet lightweight, 111 Classico Wheels flaunt an intimidating split 6-spoke design with a concave face for aggressive depth and simulated beadlock for an off-road appearance.
Leaving plenty of clearance for your big brake kit, LRG Classico Wheels are the perfect upgrade for any performance ride. LRG Classico 111 Rims are available in a variety of sizes, bolt patterns and diameters for your truck, Jeep or SUV and come in your choice of modern finish options.
Each LRG Classico Rim is sold individually with an included LRG center cap (lug nuts sold separately) and is backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year powder coat warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
LRG Rims Classico 111 Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by TERESA Z (olympia, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Oct 30, 2015 9:45 AM
Don't buy wheels from these guys¡ their look up application doesn't work right and they know it. I sold me the wrong offset now the wheels rub and stick out too far. No customer service at all