LRG Rims LRG101 Black Machined Finish Wheels
- Ships Between 5/27 - 5/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Roll large with LRG Rims LRG101 Black Machined Finish Wheels
- Bolted 6-spoke design with a simulated beadlock look
- Black-cast finish highlighted with CNC-machined and polished accents
- One-piece cast aluminum construction for high strength and low weight
- Choose from multiple sizes, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Sold individually and includes matching center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Your LRG Rims LRG101 Black Machined Finish Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
LRG Rims LRG101 Black Machined Finish Wheels set your rig up to roll large and in charge. Featuring a bolted 6-spoke design, simulated beadlocks and a black-cast finish with CNC-machined and polished accents, LRG 101 black rims are the perfect balance of form and function. And, with sizes measuring up to a monster 24-inches in diameter, you can add gnarly attitude to that list, too.
LRG Rims 101 Series use a high-performance casting technology that produces durable, strong, one-piece cast aluminum wheels. That way, your LRG 101 wheels are strong, stylish and light—the total tire-turning trifecta! After casting, each wheel is finished with a flat-black powder coat and the spoke edges are machined and polished for highlighted style.
LRG isn't called the Large Rim Group for nothing. Available in sizes from 17" on up, LRG101 off-road wheels really do roll big. Plus, you can choose from a series of bolt patterns, spacings and offsets to fit your rig's specific tire sizes and brake offsets. Best yet, LRG includes matching center caps and they back your LRG101 Black Machined Finish Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel