LRG Rims LRG101 Matte Black Finish Wheels
- Ships Between 6/02 - 6/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Go big, black and bad with LRG Rims LRG101 Matte Black Finish Wheels
- Bolted 6-spoke design with a simulated beadlock look
- Matte-black finish is set off with polished, simulated bolts
- One-piece cast aluminum construction for high strength and low weight
- Choose from multiple sizes, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Sold individually and includes matching center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Your LRG Rims LRG101 Matte Black Finish Wheels are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
LRG Rims LRG101 Matte Black Finish Wheels are big, black and bad! Boasting a bolted 6-spoke design, simulated beadlocks and a sleek black-cast finish with polished accents, LRG 101 black-matte rims deliver the dark off-road style you're seeking. And, when rolling up to 24-inches in diameter, there is no doubt the bros will see you comin'!
Built with a high-performance casting technology, each LRG 101 flat black rim is a durable, strong, one-piece cast aluminum wheel. In fact, the build process delivers the total tire-turning trifecta of strength, style and low weight. And after casting, your LRG 101 matte black wheels are finished with a flat-black powder coat and polished accents for blacked-out off-road style.
LRG stands for the ‘Large Rim Group'. And with sizes measuring 17" on up, it's easy to see why. Plus, you can choose your LRG101 blacked out rims with an array of bolt patterns, spacings and offsets to fit your rig's specific tires and needs. What's more, LRG includes matching center caps and they back your LRG101 Matte Black Finish Wheels with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel